At Tiger Family Dental we have always made patient safety a top priority by adhering to the sanitation and infection control guidelines put forth by the American Dental Association and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration).
During these unusual times, our team is implementing additional guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- To maintain social distancing and infection control, we will reduce the number of patients in the practice each day.
- We ask that you call to reschedule your appointment if you feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival for your appointment.
- We will have you sign a COVID-19 consent form upon arrival.
- Please brush your teeth before you arrive at the dental office.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment. If you require an escort, we ask that they remain in their vehicle to reduce the number of people in the office.
- We will request that you rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash before beginning treatment, which is provided in our office.
- Contact us by phone once you arrive at the office, and we will alert you when it's time to come in.
- Maintain six feet between yourself and other patients.
- Our staff will wear protective equipment such as gloves, masks, safety glasses, and gowns for everyone's safety.
- Our staff will disinfect common areas of the dental office between each patient - welcome areas, restrooms, chairs, and consult rooms.
- We have removed magazines and toys from the office for your safety.
If you are wondering whether it is safe to return to the dental office, we want to reassure you that our dental office cleanliness and sanitation have always exceeded the required standards to prevent the spread of any illness. The additional measures we are putting in place will further improve patient and staff safety.
If you have any questions regarding the safety or necessity of your dental appointment, please call us at (660)827-2405, and we will be happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Recently I lost one of my front teeth after nursing it for several years knowing it would be inevitable. My wife, Joy and I for most of our marriage, have wondered what it would be like for me to address improving my smile because I have always had very dark and stained teeth. With the lost tooth in hand, we decided to go for it. The results have been amazing to say the least. The quality of the work and materials used by Dr Ehlers and his staff is second to none! This practice at 10th and Winchester is an asset to this community for sure.